Frankfurt Newborn Photographer
Let’s begin by discussing newborn photos, shall we?
I see many Frankfurt moms opt in for the hospital photos offered directly after their baby is born. But, can we please talk about why that’s NOT the best way to spend your money?
While I can see how the hospital photos seem convenient, practical and easy, there are better options for you parents. Still, consider an in-home newborn session from Life Aglow because newborn sessions can be so much more!
Why You Should Hire Me as Your Newborn Photographer in Frankfurt
- You want your images to express how you feel, not just how you look.
- Home is quiet, comfortable and private. It’s where you can be yourself.
- Professional photography is something you value.
- Capturing the connection between you and your baby (and other family members, including siblings) is important to you.
- You want time to feed, change and nurture your baby during the session.
- Deciding the time of your session ensures that everyone is available and rested.
- You want authentic imagery, rather than generically posed photos. (No baby in a basket pictures please!)
Let’s end the cycle of mediocre hospital pictures! I will happily come to your home and customize a session for you and your family. Let us create images that show how much you love being a mom in a comfortable and honest way.
Finally, I’d love for you to have a look at one of my most recent newborn sessions to get an idea of what you could be missing out on if you decide to buy those hospital pictures.
I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet family in their home in Karlsruhe. It was such a beautiful session! I love when older siblings get to show off their baby brothers and sisters!
Want to see another photo session? Check out this recent family session in Frankfurt!