During the very long and stressful re-branding process I underwent a few weeks back, I began envisioning what I wanted for my clients and how I would move forward with my business. (For the record, these branding people are hardcore – I was up at all hours thinking about my clients, my passion, where I want my business to be in 5 and 10 years. My head was throbbing – but, in a good way.)
Now, as I’m sharing the new logo design with old clients and friends, I’m repeatedly asked, “So, why the change?” And, it’s a good question. I’m eager to tell you the answer, too. I have wanted my business to reflect who I am for the longest time… I just had no idea where to start. I needed guidance – a hand to hold. I mean, how do you wrap up “earthy, eco-conscious, local, professional, spontaneous, editorial, funny, warm, intimate into one logo design? And even more difficult, how in the world do I convey all of this to clients who view my branding for the first time and maybe for just a split-second? It seemed impossible.
Surprisingly though, I think my branding company did one heck of a job accomplishing all that. Really. The comments from prospective clients has proven that this was all worth it. I must have hired the right people for this because I’m certain they hit the nail on the head. But, in addition to a fancy schmancy logo, I wanted to SHOW the Tucson community what my business stands for and why they should consider me as their birth, newborn or family photographer.
Because birth photography is a new specialty I added after the re-brand, I thought it would be especially meaningful to host a big, fat giveaway to one local, Tucson family who would be overjoyed to get the opportunity to have their upcoming birth documented by Life Aglow! I’ve also teamed up with other local businesses to offer not only one FREE birth photography session, but a handful of amazing prizes from other local businesses that will be of great use to a family expecting a baby or babies. 😉
If you are looking for someone who values your everyday moments as much as you do, a business that chooses recycled materials when possible, works with and buys from other local businesses, truly wants to get to know your family, offers you a unique experience, and occasionally makes you grin or giggle, then we may be a GREAT fit. And, you might even know someone else who would benefit from a session with me. So, please don’t keep this to yourself, share this site with them! Sharing is caring – my 3-year-old reminds me daily!
So, enough of the back story – here are the details!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN
Postpartum doula services from Swell Doula Services
(4 hours of postpartum support)
$25 gift certificate to Little Bird Nesting Company
Handmade teether doll from Tiny Hearts Baby Goods
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit Facebook and please support your community by becoming a fan of the pages below.
(This one is for the benefit of building Tucson’s local businesses. I’m using the good ol’ honor system here. 😉 )
2. Go to the Birth Photography Giveaway Google Form and complete all THREE questions.
- This is an anonymous giveaway.
- A winner will be chosen based on their answers to the questions on the form.
- Winner will be contacted by phone after the winner has been chosen.
- Due to the nature of this giveaway, winner must be willing to sign a birth photography session agreement and waiver and get permission from their health care provider and hospital/birth center before the session.
3. Share this giveaway by copying and pasting this link in an Facebook status or e-mail;
Enter by September 5th, 2013
* Baby’s and/or babies’ estimated due date should be on or before November 30th, 2013.